This kit consists of the following parts:
... for the front axle:
- Brake disc type drilled- front axle 380 x 34 mm left
- Brake disc type drilled- front axle 380 x 34 mm right
- Mounting kit retaining the original brake disc hat- front axle
... for the rear axle:
- Brake disc type drilled- rear axle 350 x 28 mm left
- Brake disc type drilled- rear axle 350 x 28 mm right
- Mounting kit retaining the original brake disc hat- rear axle
The original brake discs are replaced with the "o-brake.com" HTCIC high performance brake discs by easy "plug and play" mounting- which we are happy to offer and is available at any specialist workshop. Compared to the conventional gray cast iron brake discs- the highly durable HTCIC (High Tech Cast Iron Carbon) material is revolutionary- even ceramic brake discs are outperformed (responding qualities are present in both cold and hot condition). Further essential advantages are: Extremely high fading level- highest thermal stability possible- precise modulation as well as an affordable price. All our high performance brake parts are compatible with your cars safety features such as ABS- ESP- PSM- etc.
Drilled brake discs lead off the emerging braking heat faster than undrilled discs because of the high ventilation at the bigger radiation surface.
For optimal adaptation to your intended use- you can select the following HTCIC sport brake pads:
- Street/sport = type HTCIC-black
- Sport/racing = type HTCIC-yellow